Family home in Copthorne
HOMESpartnership is thrilled to be marketing this detached family home with versatile accommodation.
The property enjoys numerous benefits including a refitted downstairs cloakroom and separate shower /utility room, double glazing throughout, gas central heating to radiators, a refitted kitchen / breakfast room and a refitted bathroom.
Accommodation includes lounge, dining room and study / bar which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
The gardens are private backing onto a copse and are very well maintained.
An internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact HOMESpartnership on 01293 529999.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- Benefit fraudster to be sentenced
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Review: The Kite Runner, Brighton Festival, until Saturday May 25
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North