Well presented period house in centre of city
Henry Adams is pleased to offer for sale a period Grade II Listed town house, situated in the heart of the city, close to Chichester cathedral and in a conservation area.
Chase Cottage is a very pretty, double fronted house which combines features such as exposed timber beams and period fireplaces with a modern, well fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
The ground floor accommodation comprises two elegant reception rooms, a snug and a kitchen. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a further two bedrooms on the second floor. In addition to this there are two cellar rooms.
Outside, there is an outbuilding which includes a utility room/studio, a workshop and a garden shed. The sunny west facing garden is a particular feature of the house and includes a flag stoned terrace and paths and interesting planting.
Unusually for a property in such a central position, the cottage has ample secure parking at the rear (under an annual licensing agreement with West Sussex County Council).
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a very well presented period house in such a central position with the additional benefit of parking.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Review: The Kite Runner, Brighton Festival, until Saturday May 25
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Trevor gets the seal of approval from Seaford
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North