Bed catches fire in Seaford

Fire & Rescue East Sussex
Fire & Rescue East Sussex
2
Have your say

Firefighters were called out to a house in Seaford after a bed caught fire last night (October 28).

Crews were called to the scene on Grosvenor Road at around 9.22pm after smoke was seen coming from an electric blanket at the home.

The fire was out on arrival and fire crews made the scene safe before leaving.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display

3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.