Firefighters called to Crowborough cooking fire

Fire
Fire

An elderly woman was treated for smoke inhalationn after a cooking fire at Beacon Road, Crowborough, yesterday (Wednesday March 18).

Firefighters from Crowborough, Uckfield and one officer were sent to the property at 9.30pm.

On arrival they found that the incident had been caused by fumes from cooking.

An elderly woman, found to suffering from smoke inhalation was handed to the care of paramedics.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service would like to remind the public to take care when cooking.