Firefighters tackle Lewes electrical fire

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a electrical fire in Lewes in the early hours of this morning (January 22)

Crews from Lewes were called to a property in Hayward Road at around 1.42am after a fire started in a electrical cupboard.

Firefighters isolated the power supply and made the area safe before leaving the scene.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.sussexexpress.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Sussex-Express/

3) Follow us on Twitter @sussex_express

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Sussex Express - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.