We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
All our page templates comply with the WCAG minimum requirements and we make every effort to ensure that all the content on our site meets this standard.
We are making every effort to ensure that we don't exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language
- We use alternative text for all our images
- We have designed the site to provide optimum display in all popular browsers
We decided not to use access keys after they caused confusion in our user testing. The users who might have benefited from access keys already used keyboard shortcuts, and said that additional, site-specific access keys were not helpful.
We are dedicated to supporting all users. If you experience any difficulties using this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Bandit breaks back into Drusillas Zoo after three week ‘vacation’ in Alfriston area
- BREAKING NEWS: Polegate priest receives 10 year sentence for the “systematic” sexual assault of young boys and girls.
- Tomato ‘comes home’ to Plumpton after 70 year abscence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west