Cycle Lewes, the voice of cyclists in Lewes and the surrounding area, is holding a ‘re-launch’ meeting on Thursday, March 14, upstairs at The Lewes Arms (7.30pm).
All cyclists are welcome – those who cycle to the shops for convenience, those who enjoy meandering on their bikes through
little-known local lanes, or super-fit long-distance warriors.
Cycle Lewes aims to once more become a strong and positive voice for them all to make cycling in and around Lewes a safer and more pleasant experience.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- Benefit fraudster to be sentenced
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Review: The Kite Runner, Brighton Festival, until Saturday May 25
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North