ARE you entering the Polegate Windmill Bread Day Competition this Sunday, September 16?
Try your hand at one or more entries. Classes are the same as last year but if you need a reminder of the classes and recipes call at the mill any Sunday afternoon for details or contact the organiser Mrs Stevens (Tel: 01323 734496). Entries for the competition should be delivered to the mill between 9 and 10a.m. so they can be judged by the Master Baker after 10am.
The mill will be open from 2 pm until 5pm and prizegiving will be at 4pm.
The mill will be open for visitors to enjoy guided tours between 2pm until 5pm. Admission costs: £1 Adults and 50p for children.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Review: The Kite Runner, Brighton Festival, until Saturday May 25
- Trevor gets the seal of approval from Seaford
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North