People are being asked to wear funky socks and donate money to Eastbourne and District Mencap drum ahead of World Downs Syndrome Day on March 21.
A Mencap spokesman said: “Get your friends and colleagues to join in with the fun – it’s all for a good cause.” Visit www.eastbournemencap.org.uk for more information.
To request a fundraising pack call 01323 722 034.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Review: The Kite Runner, Brighton Festival, until Saturday May 25
- Trevor gets the seal of approval from Seaford
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North