The former St Anne’s School in Lewes has been put on the market by East Sussex County Council.
It states that the property, in Rotten Row, is available for sale for community uses.
It comprises approximately 1,825sq m of freehold buildings.
The council has invited expressions of interest from would-be buyers for a “broad-based community use” – by local groups, voluntary organisations or local commercial organisations.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- Benefit fraudster to be sentenced
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Trevor gets the seal of approval from Seaford
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West