HELLINGLY Parish Council invites applications, to arrive by September 30 2012, from organisations active in the parish or whose activities are of potential benefit to Hellingly parishioners.
Applicants should state the purpose of the grant, which can include assistance towards administration or training. A recent set of accounts should also be enclosed. Applications will be considered in October and approved by the parish council in the Autumn, after which the grants will be paid to successful applicants.
The decision of the council is final. Organisations who have previously received grants will also need to re-apply.
Send applications to: The Assistant Clerk, Hellingly Parish Council, The Village Hall, North Street, Hellingly, BN27 4DS.
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Bandit breaks back into Drusillas Zoo after three week ‘vacation’ in Alfriston area
- BREAKING NEWS: Polegate priest receives 10 year sentence for the “systematic” sexual assault of young boys and girls.
- Tomato ‘comes home’ to Plumpton after 70 year abscence
- UPDATE: A27 eastbound lane near Lewes now reopened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west