A music festival will be staged in Peacehaven this summer on June 22 at Piddinghoe Park.
It will be the town’s first music festival and will showcase local bands.
Organisers Peacehaven Town Council said it would include music related workshops, stalls and a fun fair along with other activities.
The event will be sponsored by Southern Water to thank residents for their patience during the water treatment works’ construction.
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Bandit breaks back into Drusillas Zoo after three week ‘vacation’ in Alfriston area
- BREAKING NEWS: Polegate priest receives 10 year sentence for the “systematic” sexual assault of young boys and girls.
- UPDATE: A27 eastbound lane near Lewes now reopened
- Tomato ‘comes home’ to Plumpton after 70 year abscence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west