SUSSEX Police are warning motorists of delays on the A27 after two crashes this afternoon.
The A27 is closed in both directions near Middle Farm, Firle, after a two car collision just after 3pm.
Ambulance and East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service are also at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “We want motorists to be warned that diversions are in place and delays are expected for some time.”
On the A27 at Southwick a car spun on the eastbound carriageway at 3.45pm.
No other vehicle was involved.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- Bandit breaks back into Drusillas Zoo after three week ‘vacation’ in Alfriston area
- BREAKING NEWS: Polegate priest receives 10 year sentence for the “systematic” sexual assault of young boys and girls.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west