SEAFORD’S MP Norman Baker will be holding an open question and answer session at the Downs Leisure Centre in Sutton Road, Seaford on Friday September 14.
It will take place in the Sutton Room at 7pm and is designed to provide a convenient opportunity for residents to ask questions.
It wil give them the chance to ask about local and national issues, as well as about Norman’s experience with Coalition government.
It follows on from a successful question and answer session which the MP held in Polegate.
The MP said other question and answer sessions would be staged in Lewes and Newhaven in due course.
Norman, who remained in his position as Parliamentary Undersecretary of State for Transport, under the Cabinet reshuffle which was annoucned this week, said: “Town hall style Q&As are a great setting to have a chat about what the government is doing and I am hopeful that I am able to shed some light on the workings of the Coalition and particularly the work I am doing on transport.
“Of course, I am acutely aware of the local issues that are of a particular interest to Seaford residents, such as the need for improved health facilities in the town, so hopefully this will prove a good opportunity to also have a chat about that as well.”
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- Benefit fraudster to be sentenced
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Trevor gets the seal of approval from Seaford
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South west