ALL ARE welcome to a World’s Biggest Coffee Morning being organised by Telscombe Town Council to raise funds for Macmillan.
It will take place on Friday September 28 at the Civic Centre in South Coast Road from 10am to 12 noon.
There will be tea, coffee and home made cakes, as well as a raffle and guess the chocolates in the tin, guess the name of the bear and a bric a bric stall.
A World’s Biggest Coffee Morning has been held by the council annually since 2008 and usually raises around £200.
- Lewes to Uckfield rail link is moving further down the track
- VIDEO ‘Trevor the Seal’ pays a visit to Seaford beach
- Bandit breaks back into Drusillas Zoo after three week ‘vacation’ in Alfriston area
- BREAKING NEWS: Polegate priest receives 10 year sentence for the “systematic” sexual assault of young boys and girls.
- Tomato ‘comes home’ to Plumpton after 70 year abscence
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Lewes
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 5 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west