The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
• Land off Coldharbour Road, Upper Dicker - pair of two bedroom cottages with off road parking.
• Units 3, 4, 5 and 6, Quintins Shopping Centre, North Street - minor material amendment to WD/2014/0624/F (amalgamation of units together with a minor rear and infill extension and internal alterations to create a new retail unit - class A1).
• 1 Mount Pleasant Cottages, North Street - proposed extension to and conversion of existing outbuilding into single private dwelling.
• Agricultural buildings, Perrylands Farm, Hackhurst Lane, Lower Dicker - change of use of two existing agricultural buildings to form two dwellings.
• Land and buildings at Cinderford Lane - conversion of pole barn to dwelling.
• Land to the rear of Nightingale Villas, Hailsham Road - retain resurfacing of existing access way and resurfacing of former greenhouse bases for the display and sale of Christmas trees for a period not exceeding 28 days in any calendar year (retrospective).
• Land adjacent to 3 Pevensey Park Road - two-storey three-bedroom house.
• 1a Dallaway Drive, Stone Cross - fell one ash tree within Tree Preservation Order (Westham) number 57, 1990.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON:
• 230 Seven Sisters Road - single storey extension at side together with vehicular crossover.
• 32 Meadow Road - conservatory at rear.
• 13 Winchester Way - single storey extensions to side and rear.