Woman suffers smoke inhalation after tumble dryer fire

Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
Lincs Fire and Rescue News.
0
Have your say

East Sussex Fire and Service was called to reports of a house full of smoke yesterday morning (Monday, November 23).

Firefighters attended an address on Goldbridge Road in Piltdown at around 11.10am.

One woman was given oxygen therapy by crews after suffering from smoke inhalation.

Two breathing apparatus and a hose reel were used to tackle the fire in a tumble dryer.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.sussexexpress.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Sussex-Express/

3) Follow us on Twitter @sussex_express

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Sussex Express - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.