Catherine Sheldon, from Henfield, gained an A* and two As, and will study History of Art at St Andrew’s.
Head Master, Mr Dominic Oliver, said: “All of us at Lancing are delighted with these results, which are excellent across the board. The hard work and dedication of Lancing’s pupils has been amply rewarded and there will be many well-deserved celebrations tonight.
“Great futures await them. Bravo to our pupils and to all the teaching staff who have so determinedly sought to bring out the very best in our talented young people.”
· Over three quarters of this year’s candidates achieved A*s or As
· Nearly 40 per cent of candidates achieved at least one A*
· Lancing’s average of A*-B grades for the last decade is 81 per cent
· The average UCAS point score for our leavers was 364 which equates to grades AAA
· All Lancing’s pupils who were offered places at Oxford or Cambridge have been successful.
· This year’s pass rate is 100 per cent
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.