Firefighters were called to a house fire Seaford this afternoon (Thursday).
Two crews from Seaford were called to a home in Middle Furlong at around 4pm, after members of the public reported seeing smoke.
On arrival they found a fire in the first floor bedroom of a property and used breathing equipment and a hose reel jet to put out the fire.
There were no injuries as a neighbour had helped the occupant to safety before firefighters arrived on scene.
The cause is believed to be accidental.
Don't miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you'll be amongst the first to know what's going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on 'sign in' (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don't miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.