Teenagers treated for smoke inhalation after small car fire on A23

Three teenagers were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a car on the A23 on Sunday (December 28).


The small fire broke out while the car was travelling northbound between Handcross and Pease Pottage at about 6.30pm.

Sign up to our daily SussexWorld Today newsletter

A total of three teenagers were treated for the effects of smoke inhalation, and oxygen was administered to two of the teenagers at the scene.