There are currently no trains between Seaford and Lewes until at least 7.30am this morning because of signalling problems.
The signalling problem� at Lewes means that trains are unable to run between Seaford and Lewes.
There is no firm estimate yet of how long disruption will last but it is likely to continue until at least 7.30am, according to Network Rail.
The company says passengers may use their tickets on Brighton�& Hove Buses on reasonable routes.
You can follow this incident using the hashtag #Lewes.
After yesterday’s rain, it’s looking brighter on the weather front this morning.
Forecasters say it will be a chilly start to the day for some with early sunshine elsewhere. It will be warmer than Monday, with sunny spells developing for most through the day. Winds will also be light.
On the roads, it’s all looking clear at the moment with only the usual congestion spots causing problems for motorists.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at Text to display
3) Follow us on Twitter @Eastbournenews
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Eastbourne Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.