Two people were taken to hospital following a crash near Crowborough last night (Tuesday, June 21).
Two vehicles collided on the A26 at Major’s Hill, Eridge Green, between Crowborough and Tunbridge Wells, at 11.45pm.
A grey Volkswagen Golf travelling south was in collision with a white Nissan Primastar van turning into Sandhill Lane, which rolled over.
The VW driver, a 24-year-old man from London, was unhurt but his passenger, a 40-year-old woman from Crowborough, sustained shoulder injuries and was taken by ambulance to Pembury Hospital, Tunbridge Wells.
The Nissan driver, a 27-year-old man from Eridge Green, was also taken to Pembury Hospital where he was treated for minor injuries before being allowed home.
Police want to talk to anyone who may have seen the crash or noticed either vehicle being driven shortly before it occurred.
In particular, officers are keen to trace the driver of a sports car, possibly a Mazda MX-5, believed to have been travelling south at around the same time.
Anyone able to help is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 101, quoting Operation Hargood.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.sussexexpress.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Sussex-Express/
3) Follow us on Twitter @sussex_express
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Sussex Express - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.