Village home damaged by fire

Fire
Fire
Share this article

A village home was damaged after a fire broke out in the property yesterday evening (Saturday February 14).

Firefighters were called to the fire in Upper Close, Forest Row, at around 5.35pm.

A spokesman for the fire service said a small fire broke out in a fireplace in the living room, leaving the property slightly damaged.

It was extinguished using one hose reel and two breathing apparatus.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.sussexexpress.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Sussex-Express/

3) Follow us on Twitter @sussex_express

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Sussex Express - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it