The following planning applications have been received by Wealden District Council:
•1 Natewood Farm cottages, Natewood Farm, Hailsham Road - single storey side extension with steel spiral staircase for access to roof terrace and detached triple bay garage with ancillary office space above.
• Land to east of Battle Road, Amberstone - construction of three four bedroom dwellings with access, garages and parking.
• 11 Grovelands Road - outbuilding in rear garden, change to WD/2014/1233/LDP.
• Plot 72, 10 Senlac Road - crown reduction of 10 to 15 per cent of one oak tree subject to conditions relating to planning permission WD/2006/2806/MEA.
• 15 Hawkswood Drive - single storey extension.
•West Lodge, Lower Dicker - use of land as garden.
• Greenlands Farm, Camberlot Road, Lower Dicker - commercial greenhouse.
• 17 Fairfield - first floor addition.
• Pastures, Church Road - additional or revised works to those previously approved under current listed building consent WD/2014/0452/LB.
• Stables, Buckwell Place - conversion of existing grade II listed stable/coach house building to residential accommodation ancillary to main dwelling.
• 206 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay - construction of double garage on other side of shared access driveway from existing house.
• 62 Westham Drive, Pevensey Bay - replacement garage and house extensions (reduction in size from previous application).
• JCB Eastbourne, Eastbourne Road - commercial parking area on existing land in JCB Medway ownership, including formation of grass mounds between car park and adjacent grassland.
WILLINGDON AND JEVINGTON
• 2 The Triangle - change of use from storage to legal services company.