Sussex weather: your forecast for March 29

Your weather forecast for March 29

With temperatures ranging from 8°C to 10°C and grey, overcast skies, the weekend's sunshine has now officially come to an end.

Sign up to our daily SussexWorld Today newsletter

The chance to rain will vary throughout the day, going from 30 per cent at 9am to 90 per cent at 10 am, but the chances are expected to fall as the evening draws in and the clouds clear, with just a 10 per cent chance of precipitation from 8pm.

Sussex travel