There are now countless apps claiming to increase brain function and keep you alert into your old age.
• Peak is a brain training app designed to fit in around your life. It uses games and mental work outs, developed by neuroscientists, to stimulate your mind and challenge your cognitive skills. The basic app is free, but you can pay to upgrade to one of the pro plans.
• Luminosity is designed to improve memory, mental speed, problem solving, attention span and flexibility. The app is used by 70 million people and uses its games to create an adaptable daily training program which challenges your mind. The only down side is this app costs, with varying levels of subscription ranging from £8.99 to £59.99.
• If you have a question for JSPC, email it to [email protected], and if you require further advice, support, or a computer repair, call JSPC Computer Services on 01903 767122, visit www.jspc.co.uk, or visit them at 2 Seadown Parade, Bowness Avenue, Sompting.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.