Your 24-page county broadsheet, which has provided trusted news since 1853, includes:
- Campaign launched to fund Dame Vera Lynn memorial statue
- Your chance to win a ticket to Loxwood Drive-in Movies
- Composition marks national park anniversary
- Why Covid pilot status for Festival of Speed is good news for event
- Calls for changes after lorry collision brings Petworth to standstill
- Major changes to A259 proposed
- Talented photographer shares her favourite images of West Sussex
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a wide selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna, answering your questions; get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and more.
Pick up your copy in shops now.