Your Gazette – out today (Wednesday, June 30), includes 24 pages of news and sport.
This week’s headlines include:
- South Downs ripe to become UK centre for winemaking
- Major police response as force shuts down unlicensed countryside rave
- Rural crime round-up: Dog attacks on farm lead to death of 11 sheep and £20,000 worth of saddles stolen from Hickstead Showground
- Historic windmill reopens as it marks 200 years
- Feature: foraging on the Cowdray Estate
- Fishing family scoop top award
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a wide selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna, answering your questions; get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and more.
Pick up your copy in shops now.