Firefighters rush to blaze in home

East Sussex Fire and Rescue tackled the blaze
East Sussex Fire and Rescue tackled the blaze
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a blaze in an Uckfield home last night (Monday).

Two fire engines were sent to Mill Lane after reports of a fire in a microwave at around 9pm, said East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear smoke from the building and an elderly woman was treated by crews after breathing in smoke, said ESFRS.

A home safety visit was then carried out at the home.