This week’s West Sussex Gazette is out now – and you can still get money off your copy with a copy of some of its sister titles.
If you buy a copy of the Worthing Herald, Littlehampton Gazette, West Sussex County Times, Chichester Observer, Bognor Regis Observer or Midhurst and Petworth Observer this week (all out tomorrow – Thursday, April 29), you can get 30p off your West Sussex Gazette by redeeming a special discount voucher included inside.
This week’s West Sussex Gazette, out today, includes:
- MP backs our campaign raising awareness of the importance of looking after the countryside
- Editor speaks out about Sussex golf course under threat of development
- Warning issued after rise in deliberate fires
- Rural crime round-up
- Villagers fundraising to buy their treasured and historic local pub
- High Sheriff of West Sussex announces his award winners and pens farewell column
As well as more news and sport, the Gazette is home to a fantastic selection of columnists.
The Sussex Wildlife Trust provides expert insight into the county’s flora and fauna; get tips on the best wines from experienced wine consultant, agent, writer and educator Richard Esling; Tillington farmer Gwyn Jones guides you through the world of farming, including the latest issues affecting those providing food for our tables; and much more.
The Gazette has been providing trusted news since 1853.
Pick up your copy in shops now.
Meanwhile, like and visit the Gazette’s website – www.westsussextoday.co.uk – and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WSGazette – for daily updates.